The Word Count Meter of Doom

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
13,555 / 100,000
(13.6%)

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Nicotine Withdrawal + Hunger = Creativity!

I was actually worried about how my trying to quit smoking would affect my writing, and so far, it's actually helping. I'm more focused on what I'm doing, even if it's just so I don't think about OMG NICOTINE MY LOVE I NEED YOU.

However, T became a smoker today, and Camel Non-Filters no less! That might change, I haven't decided yet.

To clarify:

L = main character, female
T = "love interest", male
D = antagonist-lite , male
S = antagonist supreme, male-ish

That is all I feel comfortable saying at this point. Though to give some peek into this madness, I spent the day describing a strip club. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you to buy chantix to quit the very dangerous 'nicotine' addiction by having the anti-smoking magic pill 'Chantix' which is Pfizer manufactured and approved by FDA on May 11,2006.For more sophisticated information about the side-effects of smoking and the treatment of it,Please logon to Chantix Online.